Information for Buyers
To purchase a work of art from Gallagher & Turner please let us know what you are interested in by contacting us. We will be happy to answer any queries and give more details. Here are the answers to some of the questions you may ask:
1. We will be happy to send a larger j-peg.
2. We can give more information about condition, and about the artist.
3. Sizes given are generally image size. All pictures are unframed unless otherwise stated and will have a plain conservation standard mount with backing, and wrapped in cellophane; if we state the work is framed, then we will give more information about the frame, or frame work to your specification.
4. If a picture is to be sent, we will give a price for postage & packing. Our pictures are all soundly packed for postage in hardboard and plenty of bubblewrap. If it is a larger framed picture we may need to make a case for transit.
5. We will send out the artwork on reciept of a cheque (made payable to Gallagher & Turner), or credit card payment. Please allow four days for your cheque to clear.
6. If the picture does not meet your expectations, it must be returned safely and undamaged at your own expense, and we will then be happy to refund the cost of the picture.
7. Please note that all pictures on this website are the copyright property of the artist, or their agent, and may not be reproduced in any form without the written permission of the copyright owner. The image continues to remain the copyright property of the artist, or their agent after the sale of the original artwork, and the artist or their agent has the sole right to reproduce the image as they require.
Illustrated: mixed media painting by Paul Gallagher, Japanese Woodblock Print by Hiroaki, photo-etching by Kyla Cresswell